Purchase I’m Lost in My Mind
- Google Books
- Amazon Kindle
- Amazon Paperback
- Barnes & Noble
- Books-A-Million (BAM!)
- Kobo Books (eBooks):
LIST OF INFORMATIVE WEBSITES:
- Brain Injury Association of North Carolina.
- Living With a Brain Injury: It Could Happen to You
- Fact Sheet on TBI from the Brain Injury Association of North Carolina
- Brain Injury Association of America [BIAA] (Homepage of the Brain Injury Association of America [BIAA], the oldest and largest brain injury advocacy organization in America).
- Quick facts regarding TBI
- Information about brain injury in children
(Link to position papers including “State of the States: Meeting the Educational Needs of Children with Traumatic Brain Injury” [June 2013]).
(Homepage of Brainline.org: data on preventing, treating, living with TBI).
https://www.braintrauma.org/tbi-faqs/tbi-statistics/ (TBI statistics from the Brain Trauma Foundation).
(Definitions and facts regarding TBI in the United States).
(Further graphs, facts about TBI from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
(Chart: Ten leading causes of death in America, by age group).
(TBI information from the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America).
Injury Prevention & Control: Traumatic Brain Injury
Modern History Press
5145 Pontiac Trail
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
TBI/Concussion Tip: ALWAYS keep a record of things – “reminders,” because you never know when your memory will fail you!
TBI Strategies, LLC
John C. Byler
“TBI is the leading cause of death of American children,” Keyser-Marcus et al. 2002.
Copyright © Kelly Darmofal | All Rights Reserved