The True Nature of Tarot: Your Path to Personal Empowerment
Get Better Results by Increasing Your Psychic Sensitivity!
The True Nature of Tarot dispels the myths and negative connotations that
surround the tarot by sharing the personal experiences of the author, Diane
Wing, a tarot reader with 25 years of experience. Tarot is discussed as a tool
of enlightenment and understanding. Diane Wing shares intuitive techniques
for reading that take you beyond the conventional card meanings and deep
into tarot as a tool to channel energy and increase psychic sensitivity:
- Develop your own style of reading tarot, from choosing your deck to
pulling information from the cards.
- Learn how a reading is experienced from the perspectives of both the
reader and the inquirer.
- Understand the variables that impact the accuracy of your reading.
- Discover ways to increase the amount of information pulled from the
- Become expert at grounding and centering to maximize your energetic
stability on a daily basis.
- Learn powerful spreads that give you ways to see interactions between
- Increase your awareness of the ethics of imparting information
.Acclaim for The True Nature of Tarot
"The True Nature of Tarot encourages readers to learn and explore the art of tarot. Wing provides readers with insight into the world of tarot in easy to understand terms. After reading this book you will have a desire to practice the tarot! Thank you Diane."
--Robin Marvel, author of Awakening Consciousness: A Girl's Guide"
The True Nature of Tarot will open the eyes of the reader on how one can utilize the knowledge obtained through the tarot in achieving higher spiritual awareness and growth."
--Tracy Griffin, human performance professional, Griffin Consulting, Toronto, Canada
Learn More At: www.ForestWitch.com
Another empowering book from Marvelous Spirit Press www.MarvelousSpirit.com